Project Monitoring / Auditing
Real PM understands the importance of project-specific, independent, and accurate progress monitoring on both commercial and residential projects.
Through the collection and collation of onsite data we can carry out detailed technical site audits that enable us to look at the progress position month on month as well as review various forecast trends. This gives the Real PM team the opportunity to improve:
- General Productivity – monthly reporting
- Cash Flow forecasting – based on valuations and month on month trends
- Labour & Material forecasts – using site records
- First Handover and QA forecasting on residential projects
- Elemental forecasting on office developments. i.e cladding & cat A fit-out
- Programme rescheduling – based on progress using the native project files
- Overall programme, procurement, and design – through identification of opportunities
Real PM’s experience offers an additional level of effective mitigation for risk management and control. Their insights help identify trends and anomalies and allow the client to make the necessary adjustments.