25 Cannon Street
Buckley Gray Yeoman
The scheme radically reworked the existing 6-storey neo-classical office building with a more contemporary design. The aim was to present an Grade A office building that meets the demands of modern office tenants with a larger entrance area and more access to the outdoor garden space. The new façade will respect and respond to the surrounding cityscape.
The new design removes the portico roof and adds new 4th and 5th floor terraces with glass balustrades as well as a roof terrace to make the most of the building’s views on to nearby St. Paul’s Cathedral.
The building has been pre-let to a renowned wealth management organisation for their London HQ.
Real PM’s Role:
Real PM provided preconstruction and programme support as well as Project management and Employer’s Agent services on the comprehensive modernization of the 168,000 sq. ft. office building in the heart of London’s Square Mile.
- Developed and agreed upon a strategic Programme and led the team through the preconstruction, planning and procurement phases
- Led the procurement and administration of a pre-contract strip out/demolition contract
- Provides full Project Management and EA services in support of the Client’s Development Team for the main contract works
- Administers the Contract and acts as a primary interface with Main Contractor, Design Team and CMT members
- Provides full liaison and engagement with the Freeholder (City of London), Tenant (and their representatives) and other 3rd parties
- Landlord’s tenant fit-out monitor