Located next to the historic Borough Market, the Borough Yards project is the winner of the Best Urban Project at Mipim 2022 amongst other awards. The project is a mixed-use development of circa 200,000 sq ft that blends the new and old, including new retail and commercial office space that restores and rejuvenates an important part of South London’s Victorian railway heritage.
Real PM’s Role:
Real PM acts as Project Manager and Employer’s Agent to administer this 196,000 sq. ft. retail area.
- Contract Administration of heavily amended JCT D&B 2016 contract
- Close management of the Development Manager and the Client
- Project Programme continuously monitored and change control managed
- Extensive review and analysis of complex claims and scenarios issued on the project
- Management and liaison of the interface between the Contractor and Tenant/Fit Out Contractors, including change management