30 Grosvenor Square
Client: Qatari Diar
660,000 Sq. Ft. redevelopment of the old US Embassy, a Grade II listed building, will rejuvenate the surrounding Grosvenor Square area. The completed hotel will have 137 guest rooms, five restaurants, six retail units and many other 5-star amenities.
The scheme will retain a unique external façade that reflects the building’s past, while integrating its change of use.
- Preparation of pre-con & construction programme, Input into procurement strategy
- Programme updates & management
- Buildability studies, particularly around the basement approach
- Logistics review & preparation of the strategy
- Assisted in the procurement of the enabling (Demolition/Piling and Basement Construction plus Retention systems) and main contractor
- Assisted in enabling construction management and monitoring
- Strategic programme updates