2 Ruskin Square
Stanhope / Shroders
Forecasted for May 2023. 5 weeks ahead of programme
After the successful management and completion of 1 Ruskin Square and its occupation by HMRC, Real PM were then awarded 2 Ruskin Square, a 10-storey Grade A office building development with ground floor retail. The tenant for 2 Ruskin Square is the Government Property Agency (GPA).
The development is committed to achieving a Design for Performance (NABERS UK) energy rating making it a pioneer within the UK. Moreover, the development has achieved an Outstanding BREEAM rating.
Real PM’s Role:
Real PM acted as PM and Employer’s Representative to administer this 445,000 sq. ft., high-quality office building redevelopment contract.
- Managing the relationships between the Contractor, Designer and Client.
- Led the procurement process and GMP/Fixed Price route contract strategy. This was a forerunner for introducing innovative procurement routes given external constraints, ie Covid and inflation. A fair, shared arrangement on the GMP was managed and funds were returned to the client.
- Monitoring the project programme and managing change control
- Administering the contract, managing the client’s contractual entitlements and ensuring commercial interests are protected throughout all development stages
- Managing the interface between the Landlord’s and Tenant’s teams (GPA/Home Office)