Argent / Google
Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
Real PM’s Services
King’s Cross is one of the largest mixed-use developments in single ownership in central London. The 67-acre site is uniquely situated—adjacent to the best-connected transport hubs in London. This development is already home to a vibrant new city quarter of offices, homes, community facilities, schools, a world-renowned university as well as a host of shops, restaurants, bars and cultural venues. When complete, there will be 50 new and refurbished buildings set in an exciting and inspiring network of new streets, squares, parks and public space. More than 20 historic buildings and structures are also being creatively restored and given new uses – this is a big part of what makes King’s Cross special and unique. Commercial Offices and European HQs are being delivered for a variety of international corporations, including Google.
Real PM’s Role:
Real PM has undertaken various roles on King’s Cross project, from master planning to detailed construction programme and on-site programme monitoring. From 2005, we worked on behalf of Argent in the pre-planning phase of this major mixed-use urban regeneration project in the heart of London.
- Early negotiations regarding Strategic phasing and programme
- Liaising with key Stakeholders (NR, Metronet & LCR)
- Integration of St Pancras and King’s Cross projects with the Argent build-out strategy
- Early infrastructure Planning – main spine roads and primary utility distribution
- Phasing and Plot delivery for North of the Canal
- Tender Planning, MC bid reviews and programme monitoring on the Google HQ building